Sunday, December 7, 2008

Twilight

Sunday... This Sunday is special, because this Monday is a holiday, so we can really really enjoy this Sunday to the fullest! I went to my cousin's house, Nessa :p Arrived there about 10.30 or so, met Evy also. We directly go to Ciwalk, and watch Twilight!!















Yeah this Twilight is a really good story, written by Stephenie Meyer, brilliant work! It's about a girl, named Isabella Swan, that fall in love with a vampire, Edward Cullen. This saga consists of 4 books and some additional chapters. The books already published are:
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

Those books tell the story from Bella's point of view, while another (I think not yet published, but already spreading everywhere in the internet) is telling the story from Edward's point of view, it is the Midnight Sun book.

I love this saga, the story is very interesting. I've only read until the 2nd book, the 3rd is still in progress. The only thing that interrupts me from finishing the 3rd book is the stupid assignments, and some exams!! Damn, I could lost the joy of reading that book thanks to the assignments. This saga is highly recommended for you who loves romantic stories, and rather mystical stories. If I were asked to watch the movie once more, I would love to! Can never be bored with that movie.

I love Bella's Lullaby song, already got the music piece, hopefully I can find the time to learn it. Haven't touched the piano for quite a while now...

Okay, gotta go, gotta learn something for tomorrow's teaching, otherwise I will be very very embarrassing in front of them :p
sign di blogger

1 comment:

nessa said...

Try to listen to the soundtrack bro.. I think the music is amazing.. ;) hehehe