Friday, December 12, 2008

5th going to be 6th...

Mmmm yeah 5th going to be 6th... But this isn't about age, I'm already 20, no longer 5 years old. (a 5 years old kid wouldn't be writing a blog like this)

5th going to be 6th... That's the semester I'm in right now, 5th semester, going to be 6th semester soon, because this is already the end of 5th semester.

Hopefully the 6th won't be as bad as the 5th. I really really became a lazy bump this time, after one year (3rd and 4th semester) working hard until my flesh and bones were torn apart (wahahaha what an exaggeration...) finally I'm able to join the honors program.

The honors program is a program, for chemistry major only, in which we are able to continue to the master degree for only 1 year after finished the bachelor degree. Of course, the requirements for the continuity to the master degree is not that easy. I have to get GPA above 3.50 when I graduate later. Right now, my GPA overall is 3.44, quite close to 3.50, just hoping that this semester GPA won't decrease... Have to keep my GPA above 3.60 every semester to get GPA above 3.50 in the end of 8th semester.

Aarrgh so many burdens right now. The laziness is haunting me... On my 3rd and 4th semester, I'm able not to sleep for several days, doing those stupid assignments and stupid reports for 4 lab experiments every single week! And now? I need more than 6 hours of sleeping everyday! I cannot do my assignments well, my ability to write reports has become worse than the semester before (although only 2 lab classes this semester), don't have to spirit to learn the lessons (though I've never really learnt before, mwahahahaha~~). Just the desire to sleep and play every single day and minutes. Too tired I think. And not only me that feel this way. All of my friends also feel the same! The 5th semester is the most laziest semester of all. Dammit... Why should the laziness come at the times like this??? Right when we really need the spirit to fight in this semester???

I really cannot stand this semester anymore, I'm really glad this semester has reached to its end. Hopefully, really really hoping, the 6th semester will be much better than this one. Anyway, thank's to the pharmacy 2007 student (Wiwin, Vanesha, Charlie), because you asked me to teach you, that way I can learn my organic chemistry through you, my exam is getting closer and closer also... And my thank's also goes to the pharmacy 2008 international students (Wen, Lai, Tzu, Tian, Nara) same reason, that's also because you asked me to teach you, that way I can learn my physical and inorganic chemistry through you... All of you really helped me in learning, either way, I'm not gonna learn anything this semester... Very very lazy, lazier and lazier each day... Need some time to rest from these things...

sign di blogger

No comments: