Friday, December 5, 2008

New Blog New Posts

At last, after about one year not posting any blog, now I wanna post my first post in this blog!

A simple happy life...
It's just the way it has to be...

Those two sentences are enough to describe the life I have right now. I did not really enjoy this life at first, but looking back through things that I have done, things that I regret, and things that I really proud of; it is really a happy life for me.

I love my campus life, although sometimes very very busy and the assignments are overdose, but I enjoy it. All I need to do is start to like learning, why? Because I hate learning, hahaha...
I love my daily life and my family, although mostly spent in campus, my mom's busy, dad in Jakarta, and my bro busy with himself =P. My parents, thanks to you for everything. My cousins are the best (btw congratz for Ci Yayang, haven't congratulate you directly, may you have a lovely baby later, and it will be my little cute nephew/niece), I love hanging with you all. I'll be seeing you in the next chinese new year I guess.
I love my friends. Most of you influenced me guys, to be a better person every single day. The one really really influenced me was you, Arthya. If I've never met you before during Junior High School, I won't be here and be what I am now. Bryant, my best friend since kindergarten, good luck in US there buddy! Nessa and Kari my "cousin"; Raisa; Mba Della; Susilo; Metri; Ribka; Fandi; Ewald; Michael "cupu"; Winarto; Evy; Jeje Ndutz; Maulana; Dipta; Andika; WJ; AW and everyone else that can't be mentioned one by one, love you all... And welcome to my new friends from Malaysia, Wenwen, Tzutzu, Kirikiri Tiantian =P, Pei Err, Lee Chin, Lai, and last but not least, Lim. Nice to have met you all.

That's why, this little life of mine really is a happy life...
Hope to write this blog more often than the last few blogs...
sign di blogger

3 comments:

tIan TiAn said...

wah..my name is inside ur post..wakaka

ray_ap88 said...

Yeah, and my name is also inside of your posts :)

r4is4 said...

happy life huh?? prove it hahaha kalo ditanya apa kabar teh jawabna tong buruk mulu atuh euy ckckck. astaga lupa password google gw bo eror uda 3x