Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Relieved

Now I feel somehow relieved... I can peacefully let the 5th semester go away from my mind... The marks are announced and I got GPA 3.74 for this semester. Well, a 0.1 decrease from last semester, but still it's a relief that I didn't get a very sharp decrease. I don't really know how I get that GPA =,=

Since I don't really understand the topics this semester, I just use my feeling when I do my exam. Suddenly I got A for Structure and Chemical Bonds, Spectrometric Analysis, Organic Synthesis, and Chemistry Principia... Organic isn't hard, so I do believe I can get an A. Also my thanks go to the 07's Pharmacy students I've said in the earlier posts, for asking me to give you tuitition for Organic, I love Organic Chemistry. Hohohoho~~~ The 2nd exam for Spectrometric Analysis is quite okay, but I didn't think it helps so much until I can get an A. Structure and Chemical Bonds, I think Mr. Muhamad remembers me and my friends that join his short semester class for Computational Nanoscience, so we got A for this subject; but still my first exam is not so good. I left the number 3d on that exam and lose several points, that is because I didn't see that the number 3d was even there!! Damn... 2nd exam I do it with my feelings and logic thoroughly. Chemistry Principia, the strange subject suddenly turn out A. Again, I don't know where it comes from... Well, I just have to thank the lecturers for giving me an A. Hohoho...

Strangely, the ones I thought I will get an A, such as Civics and Stereochemistry, turn out to get B (for Civics) and AB (for Stereochemistry)... Gheez... That Civics subject is really really strange one. I don't know where the B comes from, and why I only got B for such a subject... Stereochemistry I think I can do it well, but my 1st exam isn't that good... But hey, I did my group presentation all by myself that day!! Since my group friend was going to Jakarta and left me alone with the unmade slides and presentation topics. Please respect my will to try =,=

For the Transition Metals and Catalysts subject and Scientific Maths subject, I got an AB. Those two are the most logical marks for me (well, Organic Synthesis also logical since I understand it, but these two I don't understand), an AB is what I deserve for these subjects. Why? Because I don't like maths, and the Transition Metals and Catalysts subject forced me to memorize the catalyst mechanisms; one think I can never do: MEMORIZING...

The total is I got A for 13 SKS; AB for 8 SKS; and B for 2 SKS... Hohohoho deanlist, here I come to get you again! So, happy with these marks (although a bit disappointed for the 0.1 decrease)... Now I'm confused of what to take next semester... Should I take an optional subject from MKDU? Or from Chemical Engineering? Or from other courses? Pharmacy? Industrial Engineering?Don't know which one is better... I'm just hoping next semester is much better than 5th semester. And I gotta force myself to fight for 6th semester... Ganbatte everyone!!! Jia you!!! Add oil!!! Aza-aza fighting!!! :p
sign di blogger

3 comments:

tIan TiAn said...

gor gor!!!!!!!!3.72?OMG,tats pointer is very very high..i dun tink i can do it so well..haha..anyway,new semester is ahead,gambateh ya..i oso nid to gambateh..haha..

leolai said...

hehe...^^ congratz ...get 3.7 something is not easy for me ..and thx again for inform me a good news to me ..hehe^^ HCNY

ray_ap88 said...

@tiantian: 3.74 not 3.72 it is :p well i also dunno how i can get it hahaha. U gotta ganbatte for next semester, 2nd semester is waiting ahead hahaha. Increase ur GPA later, even though i dunno ur GPA rite now :p

@lailai: thx lai, later u can get 3.7 lah, maybe even more. u still got 3 years ahead, so jia you and get 3.7 hohoho, even more than 3.7 if u can... Ur welcome, and HCNY also!