Sunday, August 23, 2009

Poor Blog

Poor blog? Yes this is a poor blog... The last update I did on this blog was on April 19th, 2009... Today is August 23rd, 2009... It's been more than 4 months! I wonder, why every time I make a new blog, I always end up neglecting it? Well, I love to write, especially blogs. It helps me to practice my English, to share my stories to many friends, etc... I do have the time to write, but sometimes I just feel like I'm too lazy to write. Maybe that's the reason?

Anyway, this is already a new semester. More importantly, this is my last year! I'm going to graduate soon! Yes, I've spent 3 years here, I'd really like to graduate soon! I'm so excited, especially after seeing so many pictures of the 2005 batch during their graduation day... I keep saying that my time will come soon... Gotta be more serious... But I will always be who I am, lazy and love to play! Mwahahaha!!! Every time I think about the judgement day, I feel terrible, knowing that I still have many things I've forgotten about chemistry... I wonder how will it be later, I hope it will go smoothly... Now I must start thinking about my final project... What will I do for the final project? I still don't know the topic...

Well, after those crazy-hectic-6th semester, which I apparently succeeded in passing it through, this semester is a new, relaxing semester.. Even though I'm taking 22 SKS, I still have so many free time! Of course, 4 SKS out of 22 SKS was the final project, so having so much "free time" isn't really free actually... So, those subjects I am currently taking are:
  • 4 SKS Final Project
  • 3 SKS Chemical Laboratory Management; By: Ms. Djulia Onggo and Mr. M. Bachri Amran
  • 3 SKS Advanced Organic Synthesis; By: Ms. Euis Holisotan Hakim
  • 3 SKS Organic Chemistry of Natural Products; By: Ms. Euis Holisotan Hakim
  • 3 SKS Mechanisms and Theories of Organic Reactions; By: Ms. Megawati Santoso and Ms. Rita Anggraini
  • 3 SKS "Kemurgi" Technology; By: Mr. Tatang Hernas
  • 3 SKS Processing Technology of Oils and Fats; By: Mr. Tirto Prakoso
I don't really know what "Kemurgi" is, but people said that it is a very good subject and the lecturer is a very good one. So, I think I'll take it :p The last two subjects are subjects from the Chemical Engineering major... I hope I can cope those two...

So, with so much free time, finally I can start my assistance days again! Yay! Last semester I didn't do any assistance; now is the time to make money again!!! Mwahahahaha!! I've become Ms. Mega's assistant for organic chemistry for pharmacy 2008, regular and international class; organic chemistry laboratory assistant for pharmacy international 2008 and for chemistry 2008.. What else? Hmmmm maybe I'll also become the quiz grader for 2009 batch; general chemistry laboratory assistant for 2009, physical chemistry laboratory assistant for chemistry 2007, and biochemistry laboratory assistant for pharmacy 2007... Well, if I have time to do all of those, I'll earn quite a lot of money by the end of semester! Mwahahahaha!!!

Recently, I've become a fan of ITB's internet service, sooo fast and it is so nice to download many things there. I've spent about 2 GB there, downloading many albums, videos, etc etc.. Until I don't know what to download next.. wahahaha...

Don't know what else to write, so maybe this post will be the last update, for several months?? Hahaha, I really hope I can update it more often... Now I have to make my assignment for the Processing Technology of Oils and Fats, make quiz questions for Ms. Mega to use later, make a letter to ask for an empty classroom to be used for Ms. Mega's class on September 2nd... Whew, still have many things to do, so I have to leave this blog (again), now... :p

Well, I've got a new signature for this blog. I'm bored with the old one, so I use this new signature from now on. Thanks sooo much to Nessa who has resized this signature into the size I wanted. I tried to resize it myself, but I failed, the picture becomes blur, etc etc... Such a failure...

Here goes! And bye for now! :p
Photobucket

No comments: